zondag 30 november 2014

velvet dresses or nah (Jiwa)

(Source: stylenanda )



Hey y'all,

Is it just me or do y'all also like the ambiance of the winter? Well, I really don't like the cold, but I definitely like the candles, the warm drinks and the party's of course! And it's always a challenge what to wear to these events, whether it is Christmas, New Years Eve or a Gala Night. These parties are coming soon, so this week I was searching on the web for a Gala-night dress, one not too expensive.

But, what a choice, there are SO many dresses. SO many nice ones. I haven't chosen yet, but I want to share with you the dresses I'm going to choose from. Just for inspiration!

Oh and one tip for you guys. A lot of online shops are having sale RN(because of black friday and cyber monday)! Me likey.

First some Party dresses from Missguided:


I love this velvet material. What do you prefer, red or green?
This one is kinda sexy. Nice for a gala night.
Or maybe I am going for this peach lace one (but I would accessorize it different though):




missguided

And now Boohoo.com:

damn. What a pity that they only have one in a bigger size left.

I hope you got some inspiration. If I buy one of these, I'm going to show you it for sure!

Kisses,
Jiwa


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten