maandag 17 november 2014

A to the msterdam



Heyy heyyy,
Guess what, I'm finally 18! Last week(the 8th of November) was my birthday. On that same day a lot of open days from schools I possibly wanna go next year took place all over the country. I'm really interested in art, design, styling and also in fashion. So I choose for AMFI, Amsterdam Fashion Institute. I went with Anaïs and a friend of me from my class. And it was really useful and inspiring! I took some pictures in AMFI and in Amsterdam. Let's see......


AMFI

The graduate students had made such beautiful pieces.

:)

It was really inspiring to peek at all the dummy's of the students.



lol,


There library


We went into the city Amsterdam.








The Hype was a really cute and cozy shop, this shop is situated in the '9 straatjes' (9 streets). 



I made this when I was in Monki, there changingrooms are the best.

I celebrated my birthday also in the evening with friends and family. My day was so so great!

xx
adulty Jiwa ;)

Wait for the next post till Sunday!

Liked it? Go follow us on bloglovin and give us some love <3


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten